2021 CELEBRATION COCKTAIL BBQ
Our 43rd Season has been so much fun but a little different obviously. So, we are going to do something else a lil’ different to keep on theme. Instead of a banquet dinner, the private WESA 2021 Celebration Cocktail BBQ will be taking place on Saturday, September 18, 2021, at Diamond Sponsor The Junction (1138 Davie Street).
5:00 p.m. | Cocktails all night with Cash Bar
6:00 p.m. | BBQ Dinner which includes:
- Beef, Chicken, Pork, or Vegetable Skewer; you get a couple from these choices;
- Potato salad, Mediterranean pasta salad, tossed salad, Caesar salad;
- Dinner rolls with butter; and
- one cocktail per attendee (a well-brand highball, glass of wine, or domestic bottle or draft beer).
7:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. | WESA 2021 Presentations to winning league teams and the winning WESA Cup teams, then announcements of the new WESA 2022 Commission.
9:00 p.m. | The Junction opens to the public
UPDATE ON PUBLIC HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
As required by Public Health Order:
- Proof of vaccination is required for entry and status will be verified by Junction staff, no exemptions.
- Masks are required to be worn by everyone prior to entry and when not seated at an inside or outside patio table.
- The Junction will coordinate groups for food service.
We are all working towards promoting a safe and comfortable environment for everyone's well-being and enjoyment. Your continued support is appreciated as always. Don't miss out on this fun get together to cap off WESA's 43rd Season!
BOOK YOUR SPOT
Just so we know who’s coming so we have enough food and drinks for everyone, we are asking for a REFUNDABLE $20 deposit from all WESA 2021 Members (including Associate and Lifetime). This means that when you show up, you'll get your $20 back in cash! Woot!
PLEASE NOTE: Deposits are non-refundable nor transferable. This means that if you paid a deposit and you don’t show up, you don’t get your deposit back.
We encourage and welcome Members to bring guest(s); only $25 each (non-refundable) which gets each guest the BBQ dinner and one cocktail (as noted in the agenda above).
If you have any technical issues or questions, please contact
All other inquiries can be emailed to
REGISTRATION FOR THE COCKTAIL BBQ IS NOW CLOSED.